Environmental GIS Laboratory Co.,
- Improve urban and natural environments using Geographic Information Systems.
- Develop user-friendly wind simulation tools on GIS and assist with wind-friendly planning.
Location：Fukuoka City,Fukuoka, Japan
Establishment： April 17, 2002
- Development and sales of Airflow Analyst
- ESRI GIS software sales and consulting services
- Wind Simulation Service （Selection of suitable sites for wind power generation, analysis of urban wind conditions, air conditioning and ventilation analysis of building）
- GIS-based spatial analysis services (e.g., selection of suitable sites for wind power generation)
- 3D data content sales（AW3D)
- Drone photography, 3D topography and orthophotography
CEO： Ryo Araya